[savannah-help-public] [sr #108184] I cannot upload a package to the GNU

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108184] I cannot upload a package to the GNU ftp site
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:02:15 +0000

Update of sr #108184 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Shigio,

That's great about the new release.

Two different things there.  Regarding the ftp uploads, you should have gotten
an email from the system about the failure.  Please check your spam filters.
Also worth retrying to induce the failure (or achieve success :) again.  It
should succeed or fail within 15 minutes.

If it still fails, please email address@hidden (which is the FSF sysadmins
-- the system is not related to savannah) with the same details.

I assume your gpg key used for signing the package has not changed since your
last upload, presumably 6.2.4 in May.  If it has, you need to give ftp-upload
the new key.

I'll reply separately about the announcement.

Best,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108184>

  Message sent via/by Savannah