Re: [savannah-help-public] freetype: moving uploaded files to subdirecto

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] freetype: moving uploaded files to subdirectory
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:44:50 -0500

On 12/21/12 1:13 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

[Ping!  Resending with the script attachment for convenience, this
  time CCing Karl since he was involved in the development of the
  uploading directives, AFAIK (sorry for getting it possibly twice).
  BTW, am I too impatient to expect a reaction from `savannah-hackers'
  within a week?]

Folks,

I want to move all freetype* and ttfautohint* files
(http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freetype/) older than a
given version to new `*-old' subdirectories.  It seems that this only
possible with the currentl upload directives by

   . downloading the files
   . deleting the files
   . re-uploading the files into a new directory

Needless to say that this is extremely cumbersome.

What about adding a new upload directive to *move* files around?

Meanwhile, I ask that someone locally applies the attached script.

   Thanks in advance!

     Werner

I ran the script.

Sorry, I've been on vacation the last week.