[savannah-help-public] [sr #108249] Move mailing lists to savannah

From: Scott Christley
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:47:59 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

lists is not a problem, but would it be possible to import the archives as
well so that they don't get lost?  Mailman is being used by the developer, so
I'm hoping the archives are in the same format and can be easily copied.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108249>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/