Re: [savannah-help-public] [task #12752] Submission of Blog Comment

From: John Schmidt
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [task #12752] Submission of Blog Comment
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 12:30:43 -0700

What about a more specific change:

cd /srv/git/blogcomment.git
GIT_DIR=/srv/git/blogcomment.git git config --file config http.receivepack true

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Nico Cesar <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/08/13 14:51, John Schmidt wrote:
> Shouldn't you be able to execute the following on their repo?
>
> cd /srv/git/blogcomment.git
> GIT_DIR=/srv/git/blogcomment.git git daemon --reuseaddr --base-path=.
> --export-all --verbose --enable=receive-pack
> GIT_DIR=/srv/git/blogcomment.git git reset --hard

the git daemon is attending a lot of repos. I don't want to execute "git
daemon --reuseaddr --base-path=." and cause problems to other projects

I'm sure this is a very common problem. I imagine that Everybody wants a
git repo to push code into. There must be an savannah standard way to
actually enable receive-pack that I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the reply,
Nico

--
Nico Cesar