[savannah-help-public] [sr #108192] What's wrong with the recipes?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108192] What's wrong with the recipes?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:23:47 +0000

well, it is still a problem in that nothing has changed.

however, in this case i think it is operating as intended, and the cookbook
was never implemented for anything except savannah-wide documentation.

as i wrote in some other ticket recently, i think the cookbook is useless and
redundant, and what we should do is merge the little information from it into
our "real" (such as it is) wiki documentation and then just get rid of it
completely.  at least i have always found it way more confusing than helpful.

but any changes here will have to wait until we have writable documentation
again.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108192>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/