[savannah-help-public] GSL: switching from bzr to git

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: [savannah-help-public] GSL: switching from bzr to git
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:08:58 -0600

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of the GNU Scientific Library (GSL) project. We were using git a few years ago and then switched to bzr. We recently took on a new developer who uses windows, and unfortunately has difficulties with committing code using the windows bzr client. Therefore we are considering switching back to git, however there is an old GSL git repository still on savannah (several years out of date).

Would it be possible for the admins to remove the old GSL git repository, so we can start a new, fresh import of the current codebase?

Thanks,
Patrick Alken