[savannah-help-public] [sr #108463] How is write access to SVN/git contr

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108463] How is write access to SVN/git controlled
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:57:22 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Sorry I was not successful finding anything about this in the FAQ, apologies
if I missed something:

Im curious what specifically controls write access to the SVN and/or git
repos.  I'd assumed it was Admin status on a project, but I want to verify
that before I further add project members and roles in Savannah.  Thanks in
advance!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108463>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/