[savannah-help-public] [sr #108467] Please change GNU ELPA post receive

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108467] Please change GNU ELPA post receive hook to new multimail email hook
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 00:19:30 +0000

I think the hook script is called with a cwd of elpa.git and called like echo
$oldrev $newrev $refname | ./hooks/post-receive and therefore the import needs
to be relative to the elpa.git directory and not the hooks directory.

I could be wrong.  But I know that auctex.git is set up for the cwd above the
hooks dir.  You can look there and see how it is configured for multiple hook
scripts (I set that up not too long ago) and that the scripts are relative to
the directory above hooks.

I will generate a synthetic test to verify.  (I admit I haven't tested this
yet.)

Thanks for double checking these things!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108467>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/