[savannah-help-public] How to able the sending of an email after a commi

From: Dany De Bontridder
Subject: [savannah-help-public] How to able the sending of an email after a commit
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 15:52:55 +0100

Hi,

I hope that someone can help me, I'd like to enable the sending of an email for a project on Savannah.

It is using git and each time someone commit something I'd like an email is sent to a mailing list, this mailing list is created.

But for achieving this, I need to change some parameters in the git repository why I can't manage.

So I create a request 3 weeks ago and so far, I haven't received any answer.

Did I make something wrong ? Is it a procedure to follow ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Dany