[savannah-help-public] [sr #108474] Error During installation on ubuntu

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108474] Error During installation on ubuntu system
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:59:34 +0000

Update of sr #108474 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I didn't see this until now.  You have submitted a bug ticket against the
Savannah project but your report is concerning GNU Health.  Sorry but you
submitted your ticket to the wrong project.  There isn't anything Savannah
does about GNU Health.

Therefore the only action is to close the ticket as invalid for Savannah.
This is from January.  I imagine that by this time you have already resolved
your issue.  If you are still having problems I can only suggest that you open
the issue again with the GNU Health project as they are the only ones that can
do anything about it.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108474>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/