Re: [savannah-help-public] SVN commit problems

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] SVN commit problems
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:27:23 +0200

Hi Bob,

Bob Proulx wrote:
Hello Riccardo,

Hmm...  First, I don't know.  But one of the files looked to have the
wrong permissions for your svn repository.  I changed it.

The last commit was quite recent on 2014-03-26.  I don't recall any
manual activity happening in that area this week.  If it was working
okay before it should continue to do so.  Nothing unusual has been
happening in the last week.

Please try this again.  Let us know if it is okay now or if it still
isn't okay.

I was able to commit now, thanks. I do wonder though. When SVN was imported you set all the permissions correctly, so you told me... And I did nothing fancy besides committing with SVN!

Riccardo