Re: [savannah-help-public] Unable to create account on savannah

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Unable to create account on savannah
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 22:22:53 GMT

Hi Sheena,

I see that no account "sheena" currently exists.  But I don't know of
any practical way to figure out why the registration failed starting
from nothing.  Were there any error messages?  You have to specify quite
a complicated password (sorry), and put in the captcha.

I believe plenty of new accounts are being created, so I don't think
there is a general problem.

Best,
Karl