[savannah-help-public] [sr #108693] Reclaim old account registered with

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108693] Reclaim old account registered with deleted email addresse
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:55:03 +0000

Update of sr #108693 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

First, thank you for providing a contact email address!  That is awesome!

It appears your account name is lutzhorn.  The email associated with that
account is address@hidden and if you have access to that address that
is where the password reset email will go.  Obviously we are concerned about
security and social engineering attacks.  It is best if you can execute the
lost password process to avoid security attacks.

Can you access that email in order to recover your account password?

You had previously uploaded a GPG key fingerprint 1024D/6EBDA359 1999-09-20.
That is awesome because we can use it.  If you sign an email request to
address@hidden (that is savannah-hackers at gnu.org in case the web
munges the at) then if the signature verifies it verifies your account and we
can update your email address.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108693>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/