Re: [savannah-help-public] Update email address

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Update email address
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 15:02:02 -0700

Hello Lutz,

Lutz Horn wrote:
> My new email address is address@hidden (from which I send this
> email). I'll sign this email using the same GnuPG key that also contains
> the now revoked address@hidden

I have verified the signature matches your registered GPG key.  Thank
you for the security check!  I will update your email address.

> Please update my account "lutzhorn" with my new email address
> address@hidden

Done.  Your email address has been updated.  Please obtain a new
password using the lost password interface.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostpw.php

If you have any problems please let us know!

Bob