[savannah-help-public] [sr #108701] LWIP-SNMP-Xilinx SDK: Maximum size o

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108701] LWIP-SNMP-Xilinx SDK: Maximum size of OCTET String that can be used is Limited to 255??
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:10:14 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I am Manoj Kumar. I am using LWIP Library to bulid an SNMP Agent for my
device. When the agent tries to transfer a string of length >255 over an oid,
its behaving suspecious.

Is it possible to send a string of length > 255 over an oid or not. if
possible do in need to make any changes.?? Please Let me know.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 10 Dec 2014 07:10:12 AM UTC  Name: mib2.c  Size: 103kB   By: None
These are some of the files, which might be required for your reference.
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=32631>
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2014 07:10:12 AM UTC  Name: msg_in.c  Size: 42kB   By: None
These are some of the files, which might be required for your reference.
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=32632>
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2014 07:10:12 AM UTC  Name: snmp_msg.h  Size: 9kB   By: None
These are some of the files, which might be required for your reference.
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=32633>
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2014 07:10:12 AM UTC  Name: snmp_structs.h  Size: 10kB   By:
None
These are some of the files, which might be required for your reference.
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=32634>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108701>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/