[savannah-help-public] [sr #108803] Adblock Plus filter hosting

From: David Englund
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108803] Adblock Plus filter hosting
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 09:03:26 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

So they will have subscribers which will cost some server payload _if_ they
become popular. I've set the expiration of the filters for 30 days to save you
bandwidth. This means that subscribers automatically will update this filter
only one time per month.

Is this ok with you?

address@hidden said this to me when I asked him if I could have this
filter hosted from them: "[we only host] recommended filter lists (those that
are selected by default on installation). We definitely aren't at the point
where we would host any kind of filter lists."

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108803>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/