[savannah-help-public] [sr #109160] fusebits changing error

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109160] fusebits changing error
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 07:08:00 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109160 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello.  You have filed a bug against the Savannah software source code forge.
However you are talking about arduino and raspberry pi and avrdude and other
things that have nothing to do with the source code software forge.  Are you
having a problem with avrdude?  If so you will have to tell them not us.  You
have reached the wrong project.  Nothing we can do about it here.  Therefore I
am closing this ticket and suggesting that you submit your bug against
whatever project you are working with.  I am not sure what project that would
be.

Good Luck and Happy Hacking!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109160>

  Message sent via/by Savannah