[savannah-help-public] [sr #109187] Additional constrain gives SQL error

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109187] Additional constrain gives SQL error
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:39:36 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for this detailed bug report. It was outstanding.

Note that it actually exposes a second problem too.  The web display of the
information is truncated. Fortunately the email copy included all of it. That
is one problem.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2016-11/msg00013.html

The information provided was very good. However now I cannot recreate it. I
had no doubt that it existed because it seemed very plausible as I do not
think all of the combinations of bug restriction are heavily used and a bug
could be lurking there.

However I cannot recreate it now. I am loath to write it off as a temporary
glitch. However we have been making a lot of upgrades around the backend of
Savannah and it is possible that this is simply associated with the various
work that is happening.

Would you be so kind as to attempt to recreate it again and post an update as
to your findings?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109187>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/