[savannah-help-public] [sr #109193] Please reset password for user cyfr0

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109193] Please reset password for user cyfr0n (and change it's e-mail address)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 02:50:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Bob!

Thanks for taking care of the request. Unfortunately I am not able to edit the
gNewSense wiki. I suppose I'm providing correct password but after some delay
I'm get "incorrect password" message (which is strange, because when I really
provide incorrect password it takes a second to get the same message). I tried
to make some dummy commits to the gNewSense bzr repositories I was
conntributing to (packages-parkes-cfr) but since I've changed my ssh keys on
July 2013 I can't clone the branch.

The only way I think I can somehow prove my identity is to provide you with
some mails which I got on April 2013 from Savannah system when dealing with
gNewSense tickets. I am not sure however if you will be able to find any
events in maillog for frontend.savannah.gnu.org from that time to validate
them using message headers. Those mails arrived to my onet.pl mailbox. Could
that be useful?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109193>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/