[savannah-help-public] [sr #108124] Cannot View Other Branches In Logger

From: maryking
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108124] Cannot View Other Branches In Loggerhead
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 06:57:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi.
Nowadays, it is not just other insecurities that threaten our lives. But with
the rapid development of information and hacking technology, it can never be
too careful for us to pay more attention to protect our privacy and passwords
to important accounts!
For safely managing a huge number of passwords, you should find a reliable
password manager like 1Password.
For recovering a lost password, you should seek help from softwares like:
http://www.passwordmanagers.net/   Windows Password Manager

http://www.passwordmanagers.net/Android-Manager.html    Best Android Password
Manager

http://www.passwordmanagers.net/Iphone-Manager.html   File Manager App For
Iphone
Check more safeguarding and free softwares here:
http://www.passwordmanagers.net/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108124>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/