[savannah-help-public] [sr #109307] Using Bino with google cardboard for

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109307] Using Bino with google cardboard for dual screen display
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 06:36:17 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Mac OS
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello, I need to be able to display a 360 video simultaneously on a phone
screen for google cardboard and an additional externally visible screen so
that the visible screen displays the entire video dimensions (not just where
the google cardboard viewer is looking), and the two videos are very highly in
synch.

I believe the 360 video is monoscopic.

I am very much hoping Bino will be suitable for this purpose but honestly I
have no idea what I am doing. Could anyone tell me if Bino would indeed be
suitable, and if it is, direct me to some documentation or a list of topics I
can familiarise myself with in order to use Bino? Please assume no prior
knowledge.

I am very stuck and would greatly appreciate any advice you could offer me!

Best wishes,
Emily

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109307>

  Message sent via/by Savannah