[savannah-help-public] [sr #109351] cannot push new Mercurial repos

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109351] cannot push new Mercurial repos
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:52:12 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109351 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hm...  Looking into this. Not sure why this did not set up automatically. I am
not an hg person and have not set one up manually before. Learning as I go...

I see you have enabled the repository in the admin interface.  Good.  But
looking at the back end it does not look like a repository was created.  This
is definitely a problem.  I will try creating it manually.  We can figure out
why the automatic creation didn't work afterward.

mkdir /srv/hg/complot
cd /srv/hg/complot
hg init
find . -exec chgrp complot {} +
find . -type d chmod g+ws {} +

I think that should set you up okay.  Please try uploading again and see if
that is working.  Or if you think I should have done something different than
this initialization please let me know that too.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109351>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/