[savannah-help-public] [sr #109461] Please enable non-fast-forwarding co

From: Konstantin Ignatiev
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109461] Please enable non-fast-forwarding commits on master branch of my repository.
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 07:32:11 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Please enable non-fast-forwarding commits on master branch of my repository.
My repository link - https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/encorrientador.git
I need to change author name for all commits in protected master branch.
There are no other contributors have made any commits in this project yet. I'm
not going to make changes to source code or original commit history except of
removing two replicated commits from different authors and their mutual merge.
All those three commits can be found at the top of current master branch
history. I have accidentally pushed their in repository before reading
Savannah guide discouraging non-fast-forward commits.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109461>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/