[savannah-help-public] [sr #109464] Replace master with newmaster in sys

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109464] Replace master with newmaster in sysvinit.git
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 11:03:32 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi.  The current master branch in sysvinit.git was published by mistake.  I'm
trying to replace it with a master branch migrated from subversion, but have
not been able to do so.  Can you remove the current master branch and rename
the newmaster branch to master, or clear the repo completely and initialize it
again as an empty repository, to allow me to push the correct master branch?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109464>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/