[savannah-help-public] [sr #109472] Move project "gnues" to GNU project

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109472] Move project "gnues" to GNU project type
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 13:19:32 -0500 (EST)

Where are you seeing "www.gnu.org portion"?  I am not familiar with anything
that says that.

If you are talking source code for projects those can of course be git or the
other version control systems.

If you are talking about the web pages for a project on www.gnu.org then as
you know that is not within the control of Savannah Hackers.  You would need
to file a ticket with FSF admin for any requests in that system.  Savannah can
hold the version control files but we don't have any access to the web pages
on www.gnu.org and can't change version control there.

There is a Savannah ticket that I would need to locate that holds the history
of the interaction to get web page version control under git.  Currently
stalled. :-(

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109472>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/