[savannah-help-public] [sr #109475] Unable to run Octave properly

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109475] Unable to run Octave properly
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109475 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello!  You have reached the Savannah administration team.  The volunteers who
are working with the GNU Free Software forge.

However you have submitted a bug talking about Octave.  I am sorry but we
don't know anything about Octave here.  This is the wrong project.  You will
need to submit your bug report to the Octave group please.

As such I am closing the ticket since there isn't anything we can do with it
here.  Sorry.  Please make your report to the Octave group.  This seems to be
their page for it.

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/support.html

Good luck!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109475>