[sr #110897] passwd reset on new account

From: anonymous
Subject: [sr #110897] passwd reset on new account
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:26:32 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: ian@darwinsys.com
        Operating System: *BSD
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 10 Jul 2023 06:26:30 PM UTC By: Anonymous
Forgot to hit "Save" on my password keeper, and your website strangely won't
allow me to pull "Forgot password" before registration confirmation, but I
can't confirm until I reset, so I'm SOL until you bail me out.

Login: idarwin
Email: as above
Created: half an hour or so before the timestamp of this request.

Thanks!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110897>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/