Suggested amendment for the Mercurial documentation on Savannah

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Suggested amendment for the Mercurial documentation on Savannah
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 14:20:27 +0000

Hello, savannah-hackers!

I've just imported a Mercurial repository for the new group cc-mode, as
part of moving a project from SourceForge to Savannah.

The process didn't run as smoothly as hoped for.  Twice, I had to raise a
support request.  Both of these were handled promptly, to the point, and
effectively.

However, had the documentation on
savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/UsingHg/ been more complete, I would have
sailed through without problem.

So, I propose that that this page be amended, and I enclose a proposed
patch.  Just that my HTML competence is somewhat rudimentary, so the
patch will probably need amendment from somebody more skilled in HTML.

Also, there is at least one "http://"; on the page which I think should be
"https://";.  I haven't changed any of these.  I could do, though.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).