[sr #111023] My account is in some weird half-existent state

From: anonymous
Subject: [sr #111023] My account is in some weird half-existent state
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:34:02 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 22 Feb 2024 10:34:02 PM UTC By: Anonymous
My email is novalis@novalis.org.  When I try to use the "forgot password" link
on savannah.gnu.org with that email, I get "Error: Invalid User: This account
does not exist".  When I instead try to register a new account with that
email, I get "Error: An account associated with that email address has already
been created."

Can you please reset my password and/or fix this bug?

Thanks.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111023>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/