savannah-newprojects

Savannah Projects Approval (bis)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Savannah Projects Approval (bis)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:23:11 +0200

Savannah project submitters,

We would like to get a confirmation from all of you who registered a
project at Savannah when we could not approve new projects.

Just reply to this e-mail, mentioning:
- the project system name you chose, and
- whether you still want us to review your project for hosting at
  Savannah, or not.

If you cannot remember the project system name, try to give us as much
information as possible, including the usual name of the project, your
user account at Savannah, or the e-mail you used at the time of the
registration.

On September 15th, pending projects that were not confirmed will be
deleted. We suspect that most of our remaining 500 projects are
forsaken, but we would like to be sure that no project still
interested in being hosted at Savannah will be inappropriately
deleted.

We had planned to do that about now, but since we asked you to only
tell us about deleted projects, we now cannot determine whether a
submission is still waiting for approving, or was simply not discarded
by its submitter.

We spent most of this last month on project approvals (we processed
around 120-130 of them), and we got additional help from two new
volunteers, Xavier Nicolovici and Thorsten Sauter, which means we now
can answer new project registrations within few days.

This is the last e-mail you will get from this list - and we
double-checked that no member posting is possible; we apology for the
previous 'spam'. When replying to this e-mail, you mail user agent
should send mail to address@hidden, which is the preferred
address to send your confirmation. We are going to close the list
soon, since it will not be used anymore in the future (we will keep it
up a week or two in case some people reply here instead of at
savannah-hackers).

Regards,

--
The Savannah Hackers