[Savannah-register-public] [task #4058] Submission of Linux para estudia

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4058] Submission of Linux para estudiantes de Ingenieria de sistemas UMB
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:56:33 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I am evaluating your project for inclusion in the Savannah.

I have issues with hosting your project on the Savannah.

First, I find that you have used Linux in your project name "Submission of
Linux para estudiantes de Ingenieria de sistemas UMB".

Please note that "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we
like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software
movement.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

Would you mind changing references to Linux in your project name to GNU/Linux
?

Second, we do not offer hosting of ISO images on the Savannah because of
space and bandwidth reasons.

Third, do you have any source codes of your project ?. If you have any please
post them via your project support tracker located at
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4058 , we would like
to evaluate your source code even if it is not functional to help you resolve
licensing issues early. In case you do not have source codes state that
explicitly.

Please provide us with the additional information requested and also if you
agree to make the changes we suggested. You can use your project support
tracker for the same.

Regards

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4058>

  Message sent via/by Savannah