[Savannah-register-public] [task #4085] Submission of regex-markup

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4085] Submission of regex-markup
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:17:33 +0000

Hi,

You say the project will only be used to host the homepage and the download
area of your project. We are concerned that Savannah project are not simple
mirrors, but are truly helping developers building their free software. Can
you tell me more about this?

Incidentally, your files do not contain the full GPL license notice. This is
a problem because when seeing a single file (for example, reused in another
project), one cannot know whether the project is released under the GNU GPL
version 2 only, or version 2 and any later version.

In addition, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4085>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/