[Savannah-register-public] [task #4087] Submission of GNU.COM

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4087] Submission of GNU.COM
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:25:01 +0000

I also reviewed your source code.

You need to use appropriate copyright notices: please replace the registered
trademark sign (R) by the copyright sign (C). It is better to use "(C)"
instead of the actual copyright sign, because C files are supposed to be
ASCII.

Can you also tell me under what platforms your software can be compiled. It
contains references to windows.h, which makes me think it cannot be compiled
under a free OS such as GNU/Linux.

Please provide us with the information we asked in this post and in the
previous one, as well as an updated tarball fixing the mentioned issues.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4087>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/