[Savannah-register-public] [task #4072] Submission of otl

From: david a thompson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4072] Submission of otl
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:56:09 +0000

On Thursday 05 May 2005 14:57, you wrote:
> Update of task #4072 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>
> Can you state what use you intend to make of the Savannah services? Do you
> plan to migrate from SourceForge?

Thank you for your kind response. I am unsure what use I will make of
Savannah services at this point. Since Savannah is one of the major open
source sites, my main intent was to ensure that my software is available to
as many people as possible and figured I should list it on Savannah to give
people the option to use it. If that isn't an appropriate way to look at
things, please let me know. I've gotten so much from the open source
community -- I just wanted to give back a little.

> Also, your source code contains a copyright and license notice, but the
> license notice does not state that the file can be distributed under the
> GNU GPL version 2 or later. Can you fix this?

I have modified the code to explicitly indicate that the source can be
distributed under the GPL version 2 and later (and fixed a few bugs) in
release 0.30.

Thank you for your time,

David Thompson
--