[Savannah-register-public] [task #4078] Submission of ISlack: Iuri's Sla

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4078] Submission of ISlack: Iuri's Slackware
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:00:31 +0000

Hello,

Currently your project is approved at Savannah, as non-GNU.

As far as I understand, Karl's reply means there is another project, GNU or
waiting to be GNU, working on a packaging system. Karl said there can't be
two packaging systems for the GNU project.

Now, I am not sure your project is just a packaging system, and maybe Karl
didn't understood your request.

If you think there was a misunderstanding, you might want to reask GNU Eval
to check your project, by clearly specifying what it is meant for and what it
does.

The GNU Eval team just made some changes in their webpages:
http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html

There, you can find a questionnaire that you can fill in and send to them so
they can study it.

Ok?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4078>

  Message posté via/par Savannah