[Savannah-register-public] [task #4065] Submission of Pressure Probe Mea

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4065] Submission of Pressure Probe Measurement System Softwa
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:52:31 +0000

             Assigned to:                 vivekvc => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #6:

[Taking over this submission, while Vivek is away]

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

The goal of the evaluation is to determine whether your project complies with
the Savannah policies, which includes, among others:
- compliance with the kind of projects we host
- being free, w/o non-free dependencies; by extension, we check the
availability of the sources
- carrying appropriate copyright and license notices

If something is wrong, we tell it asap, most often as the first contact. We
didn't say so, because your project type is perfectly valid for Savannah.

However, before to import your files at Savannah, we require that they have
up-to-date copyright and licence notices, and we also need that all files
come with their sources.

That why we asked those.

If it is too long to find the EPS sources, we can accept that you only upload
the source without the documentation in a first step.

Any question :) ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4065>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/