[Savannah-register-public] [task #4191] Submission of PSMon - Process Ta

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4191] Submission of PSMon - Process Table Monitoring Script
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:27:30 +0000

Address/license is updated in CVS and the website. I'm in the process of
rolling a new tarball with other changes in it, so I'll wait until that's
done before putting the new one up and forwarding to you.

The old project name was "psmon". It was specifically requested in writing
and email that it be removed, for various reasons, but it never was, so this
is an attempt to undo the damage of it still existing as was. (There are a
number of legal and privacy reasons why it was originally requested to be
removed).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4191>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/