[Savannah-register-public] [task #4256] Submission of Slime Bomber

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4256] Submission of Slime Bomber
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:28:10 +0000

hmm, well, at first I had assumed that svannah was to host opensource projects
in the way that sf.net does (please correct me if I'm wrong). Yes, hosting
only the souce code would be an option, the only problem is I can't find a
place to host my pictures (or should I say my project) from berlios I havn't
herd back and sf.net rejected my project (and I can't find a way to provide a
more detailed description as that is what they wanted).

O, oops! I just looked on the file again and it's 700KB! :P sory about that!
and it only amounts to 25mb when I also include all the blend files xcf images
and animation source (all of which I won't provide in order to keep the
download size down). And also, that 700kb is uncompressed.. but it will go up
(not above 2mb any time soon) as I will be adding a campain and more planes.

And yes, all those images are mien (created with the gimp and blender). I also
plan on using my oun music (once I get the recording equipment).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4256>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/