[Savannah-register-public] [task #4608] Submission of BeOS DevEd

From: BINARD Julien
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4608] Submission of BeOS DevEd
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:39:08 +0000

thanks for your fast answer.

i'm looking for a service provider that will host the latest distro. we don't
need to keep past version or package repositorie.

The 2 iso (boot+os image) + tools are actually less than 500megs

i tried many project hoster but no one want to accept it. this is our last
change to find a way to host it. using our personnal connexion is not
possible with only max 32kb/s upload we can't browse the web and it's too
long for people to get the distro.

we had about 750 downloads per months, we were using personnal web page to
host it but they don't accept those project so actually we don't have the
distro online anymore :(

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4608>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/