[Savannah-register-public] [task #4542] Submission of oklahoma

From: Nikolaos S. Karastathis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4542] Submission of oklahoma
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:41:47 +0000

Hi,

I added the required notices in source code files, you can see here:
http://www.wikinerds.org/download/files/oklahoma-0.1-preview.tar.gz

That file contains exactly what I am going to upload here in Savannah. Have a
look and tell me whether the notices I added are ok. The source code is
actually exactly the same with MediaWiki's, I just added the notices for now,
and I will make my software changes later.

Here I reproduce the notice I added to source code files, tell me whether it
contains everything required. In the readme file I explain that my copyright
is limited only to what I wrote.

/*
    Project Oklahoma
    Copyright (C) 2005 by Nikolaos S. Karastathis, http://nsk.wikinerds.org/

    Project Oklahoma is a derivative work of MediaWiki 1.6alpha, copyright
(C) 2001-2005 by Magnus Manske, Brion Vibber, Lee Daniel Crocker, Tim
Starling, Erik Möller, Jan Hidders, Axel Boldt, Geoffrey T. Dairiki, Tomasz
Wegrzanowski, Gabriel Wicke, Ashar Voultoiz, Evan Prodromou, and several
others. http://www.mediawiki.org/

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307
USA
*/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4542>

  Message sent via/by Savannah