[Savannah-register-public] [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp

From: jinti shen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:04:18 +0000

hi,
   i'm sorry, i already replay this mail before some day,may be the mail
losed.
   Thanks are due to all those who helped.

> First of all, could you please clarify "FastCPP use allied to JSP syntax
> convert to cxx source file". I need to know the license, if it is a
language
> (JSP?), does it have a web site?
  I'm every sorry, first of all, my english so poor . :(
   I think must replace   the  "FastCPP use allied to JSP syntax  convert to
cxx source file"  to
     "Fastcpp program converts Fastcpp scripts to C++ source files by using
the mixed syntax of C++ and HTML.  "

   i'm updated the source files with include GPL notice ,you can get the new
package.
  new  package is here:
   http://dragon.linux-vs.org/~jinti/fastcpp-0.0.1.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4849>