[Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:36:01 +0000

---> Philipp wrote: <---

Hi Sebastian,

after a workaround, I want to tell you that my project is still alive. I
fixed the Problems and placed all missing Coprightinfos. It would be great
if
I could send you the
source again, so that you can take a look at it.

The Probelm was the usage of gif images (I replaced it by pngs and found a
way to get it running on IE too).

It would be great if you would like to check it again :)

best regards,

Philipp

<--- End of forwarded message --->

Hey Philipp. :-)
Yes, we would like to review your project again with the new PNG files, but
please re-register your project to do so.
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/

Thank you, and look forward to your new registration.
Sebastian Wieseler

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4406>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/