[Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4948] Submission of Object Relational Membrane
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:50:32 +0000

>You need to make the changes mentioned in previous before we can
re-consider
>your project for inclusion in Savannah.
In previous what?

>There is no need to modify previous version(s) of your project but current
and
> future version(s).
I've changed all source files of the current version (orm2), but not of the
old (orm1) packages on my homepage. I did not modify any of the documentation
on the old homepage, yet.

> And -by the way- how do you plan to use Savannah?
What do you meen how do I plan to use it? I need
 - cvs server
 - forums and/or mailinglists where problems can be discussed and documented
for others who have simmilar or the same questions
 - some webspace for a website plus online documentation
 - some webspace to provide packages for download.
The works.

To my experiance I'm doing the development and others contribute bug reports,
fixes and maybe extension modules (for instance the firebird adapter of the
old version is contributed work). The major part of the conceptional work is
done by me. I hope, with the Savannah infrastructure, colaboration will
become more attractive for others so they join in and do more work. orm2 is
at an early stage of development, but I plan to announce it to the people on
the old orm-deve mailing list and on freshmeat, hoping this will kindle
interest in orm and that this will get the development going in a more
community based way than it did with orm1, which was very much centered
around... me.

Does this answer your question?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4948>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah