[Savannah-register-public] [task #4862] Submission of Gnu Forensic Zip

From: Rob J Meijer
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4862] Submission of Gnu Forensic Zip
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:48:32 +0100

I now again have a compiling version and hava I think got all
the issues resolved.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rmeijer/gfzip/gfzip_0.0.6.tar.bz2

I have the interface files of the libraries defined and one of the libraries
up and working (file creation) and have the tool working with respect to this
library. The second library (random file access) is now still a stub that
althoug it compiles does not do anything yet, but I hope this state would be
sufficient to show you where the project is going and if it can be aproved as
a project. As stated before the 'Gnu' part of the projectname could change to
'Generic' (in order to keep the gfzip/gfz names for the tool/lib). If the
project gets aproved I would further like to know what the project needs to
realize to be a viable candidate to become an officiel GNU project.

T.I.A.

Rob

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4862>

  Message posté via/par Savannah