[Savannah-register-public] [task #5371] Submission of TaxonDNA

From: Gaurav Vaidya
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5371] Submission of TaxonDNA
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:25:23 +0800

Hi Patrick,

You can get the source for TaxonDNA 0.9.2 from the Sourceforge downloads page
[http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/taxondna/TaxonDNA-0.9.2-src.zip?download].
I've made some changes since then, but I've only got them on my local CVS
until SF gets its act together. 0.9.2 was released just last week, so it
should be recent enough. Let me know if you want the cutting-edge source, and
I'll upload it to this task.

I'm not very sure how well TaxonDNA 0.9.2 compiles/runs on GCJ/Classpath. A
few versions ago, it was compiling and running, but without any of the
features working. Since there haven't been any major changes since then, I
think it should still be the same. We're going through a bug fix/final
feature stage right now, and we urgently need it to be feature complete by
the end of the month, so I'm focusing pretty much entirely on new features
right now. So, as I mentioned in my last e-mail, I probably won't be able to
focus on getting it working in GCJ/Classpath until the end of the month or
so. I'm not sure if that'll be enough for GNU :).

cheers,
Gaurav

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5371>

  Message sent via/by Savannah