[Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:29:28 +0000

Hi,

You need to remove the GIF files, and replace them with another format, due
to the patent issues currently surrounding the GIF format.

(Basically, if you converted the GIFs to PNG format, that would be fine.)

Having your COPYING in the root of the archive would probably be better.

In answer to your last question, the project remains pending until any issues
are satisfied. There's no pressure for you to do it immediately.

(If I don't hear from you for a while you'll be ping-ed, and if you don't
reply to that, then your project is removed from the pending queue.)

I'll check back with you in a couple of weeks, unless I hear from you sooner,
OK? If you still need more time, then that's fine, we just need to know.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5553>

  Message sent via/by Savannah