[Savannah-register-public] [task #5567] Submission of The New Advanced P

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5567] Submission of The New Advanced Puzzle Generation Proje
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:53:22 +0000

I do not have source code available for the project.

I was planning to make use of a variety of Savannah services during the
planning stage. The most important would be the mailing list services as the
prioirty form of communication. At the same time, I wish to set up a webpage
(as a wiki) and a forum for use. The planning phase, IE the phase where no
code will be produced, should be fairly short, as the project will need some
basic back-end programming before going into the more expiremental parts of
the puzzles. Examples of this include an implementation for solving the
various puzzles, and a web interface (hopefully).

I didn't want to produce source code yet, as I wanted to have the assisstance
of more than myself in the planning of it, considering how broad the project
is, and aswell, I have no personall experience with web-interface
proggramming, and could use the support of someone who does.

If code is desired, I could most certainly come up with an amount of code for
the project rather quickly, that should equally demonstrate what I am
intending to create.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5567>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/