[Savannah-register-public] [task #5778] Submission of graph-tool

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5778] Submission of graph-tool
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:48:32 +0200

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

There are two minor problems in your project which are described below.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA

Please update the license notice in the src/graph-tool script.

The LICENSE_1_0.txt of the Boost Software License in the
src/boost-workaround/ directory is missing. Please include this file in the
mentioned directory.

As these problems are only minor ones I have approved your project. However,
we would like you to fix these two problems mentioned above before uploading
the sourcecode to savannah.  You will receive an automated e-mail containing
detailed information about the approval.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5778>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/