[Savannah-register-public] [task #5851] Submission of Mega Projetos

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5851] Submission of Mega Projetos
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:50:35 +0200

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah and there
are a few problems with your submission which are listed below.

First of all, we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.  It should be
at least one-half a page. Right now a technical description for your project
exists, but it doesn't seem to explain what your project is all about. So
please try to rephrase the technical description and provide us with more
details.

Also, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
Alternatively, you can forward the code to me by email or attach it to this
tracker.

Last but not least, I'm a bit confused about the project type. You submitted
it as a 'www.gnu.org portion' and I really don't know what portion this could
be. However, an updated technical description might give me a better idea
about this issue.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such