[Savannah-register-public] Re: EmacsW32 and Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: EmacsW32 and Savannah
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:57:57 +0100

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 09:39:48PM +0100, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw you closed my question about EmacsW32 hosting. Can you give me a
> reason?

Yes: you didn't answered my question :) But now you do:

> I can not host this as a part of Emacs (where I contribute) because that
> would mean that it is officially a part of Emacs.

Hmm, can't a port be an official part of Emacs?

> What would you suggest?

Please open a project submission at sv.gnu.org/register/ , so we will
review the project the usual way.

Somehow your project is MS Woe-only, so we'll have to think about it,
given a detailed description and pointers to the source code :)

--
Sylvain